Plan your day when you're schedule is bad

Hi!

I've just got my schedule for this year and I have long days and some early mornings - do you have any tips on how I can keep my energy up after a long day in school (when I will be studying) and how to basically just plan my day after my schedule??

(and how should I find time for CAS?? Should I try to do much on weekends or what?? :/ I'm totally confused, I know! :D)

I had exactly the same problem last year! We don't go to the same school, do we?  :shifty: I'm hoping for a better schedule this year...

It will definitely be exhausting at first, but you'll get used to the long hours. Make sure you eat a proper breakfast, or you won't last long. I also bought fruit/sandwiches/candy to eat in the last class of the day. Sugar is your friend!  :phone:

I found I worked much better in school than I did at home, so I tried to finish most of my work during breaks (I sometimes had hours between classes). Then I wouldn't have to do as much at home, leaving time for other activities and CAS. Also, if you've got long breaks you can often fit some CAS into those.

It's never fun with a terrible schedule, but it does help that you're suffering through it all with your classmates at your side. And our discussions during physics class, five o clock on fridays - priceless!  :coolg:

• Like 1

Doing CAS at your weekends can be pretty knackering... just saying! You need that time to recuperate. I used to do CAS for a half day every Saturday and it just meant I was tired from the week and then also didn't get to chill on Saturdays so my whole week felt like work! Sunday I had to spend doing all the homework I hadn't done in the week.

It's better to fit it into the evenings. I did all the rest of mine after school. You get home at 7 or 8 PM, sure, but on the other hand, what did you used to do between 5-7 anyway? :P Other evenings I spent semi-comatose in front of the TV so at least going to extra lessons and stuff after school was more productive. Almost all my days were 'long' into the evening at one point PLUS the weekend thing and... I still wonder how on earth I put up with it haha @_@

• Like 1