Biology or English

I want to study law in the university of Edinburgh or in the university of Glasgow. I am more interested in Biology than English. And therefore I have chosen to study Biology HL and English SL. Now when school is about to start I have started to wonder if I have made the right chose. Should I change my subjects so I would have English HL instead of biology. Would this change help me to get into university to study law?

My other subjects are history HL, psychology HL, math studies SL and Finnish SL

Edited by RollWithTheWind

If you want to go to Edinburgh, you have to take English HL. I think (though I'm uncertain on this) that Glasgow needs it too.

If you don't mind not being able to go to either place take Bio. If you really want to go to either institution take English. You could also opt to take both, with one as a fourth HL, but that would depend on whether or not you're able and willing to do it, which is something only you can answer. 

If it helps, I had a similar problem. For the 2 subject areas I was choosing between (English Lit. and Economics) I realized I would need Math, Econ and English HL. But I also wanted to take Chem HL. After debating over which HL to drop for Chem, I simply decided to take Chem as a fourth HL. 

• Like 2