Picking a topic?

deedeedeyri

I agree that your topic is quite broad at the moment, you need to narrow it down to a specific aspect of Greek mythology. Do a bit more reading and pick something about a couple of specific characters/stories/depictions. In terms of subject, it really does depend on your approach and what you're comfortable with. The first EE subject that pops into my mind is Classical Greek and Latin, though that only works if you know Classical Greek/Latin and you are studying texts primarily in that language! Having said that, it is possible to do cultural essays in that subject, though I think that those essays typically aren't as strong (though I'm not sure). The other main option would be to do it in history - but then your focus has to be on the historical significance of mythology. Doing it in English Literature might be an option, but then you would have to be focussing on a depiction of Greek mythology in English. So you've got quite a lot of choices and quite a bit of narrowing down to do - good luck!