Where are you going to go for uni?

Abu

I really want to study environmental engineering on the East Coast or perhaps in Canada because U.S. prices are outrageous. Universities that attract me are New York University, University of Rochester, SUNY, University of Boston, Columbia (wishful thinking)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to do Psychology in the US...and I am extremely fond of the Columbia University and the Univeristy of Pennsylvania. Okay, both are Ivy League schools, but I will work hard, extra hard especially because I need a scholarship. But, as they say, impossible is nothing.

PS: Of course I will try to figure out other schools which offer the psychology programme and are not a dream.

I have finished my UCAS application and my supervisor is being sooooo slow about collecting my predicted grades from teachers and adding my reference. I sent her my application a week ago, I'm really frustrated.

I'm applying for International Relations and French degrees (combined) at St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Leeds, Nottingham and Aberdeen.

Our teachers refuse to let us see our predicted grades, so I have no idea what they are. But the entry requirements for the above mentioned unis range from 28-38. Just to be on the safe side.