Time management

Djwelsh98

hi iamvishal from inida

see as a senior ib student i would recomend u to focus on your work on a daily basis and do not pile up you work

whatever is done in class today should be completed today and alot specific time duration for each subject

dont stay overnight and study uneceesarily and do not start your work at the 11nth hour k i hope it helped u

• Like 1

Hi there

You have to manage your time productively. You can allot some specific time for your debate.

But never comprimise on your studies especially math. Please take my advise to do math every day no matter what.

Regards

Rishi

Try and cut down the amount of hours you work each week because 20-24hour is a lot for a high school student. My university professors said we shouldn't be working more than 8-12 hours per week if we want to do well, and university students tend to have more free time than high schoolers. Try to make a weekly study plan and most importantly try to stick to it. Also try to make sure your time spent in class is effective. If your teacher gives you half the class to work on textbook questions for example, spend that time doing those questions rather than chatting with friends, texting in class etc. Lastly, don't cut back on sleep! Sleep is super important and you'll be more efficient with your school work during the day if you had a decent amount of sleep the night before.

• Like 2