Who grades the IB exams?

JaneFry

just wondering who grades the exams. Are papers sent out to different countries or do they stay in the country i am in? Professors or teachers or random trained people??

asking because my chem teacher is stupid and doesn't accept that their are other ways methods to do things and will not acknowledge my past education. It would be nice to know if i really do need to change my habits completely (was only planning on changing methods in class and doing things differently for actual exam) or if i can find a way to get this teacher fired because she sucks.

IB Moderators are IB teachers in other schools, parts of the country, and the world. I am not sure if anyone besides an IB teacher would grade it, but I know that it is mostly teachers that are being payed to grade and moderate do the exams.

You do not need to worry about your teacher grading your external assessments. However, your internal assessments (IAs) will be graded by her (though some of those will be graded externally as well).