Sign in to follow this  

Looking for markscheme of these specific source-based questions

I did the test, and I really want to know the markscheme for these questions, however I cannot find them, does anyone have them by any chance?

Prescribed subject 1: Peacemaking and peacekeeping : International relations 1919-1936

The following questions relate to the Abyssinian crisis of 1935-6

1. (a) What is the message of the cartoonist in source B?  (3 marks)

(b) What according to source A, was the significance of the League's response to Mussolini's invasion of Abyssinia? ( 2 marks)

post-134832-0-67366500-1411417874_thumb.

Look at the IB questionbank, it has loads of past papers. It might take you a while finding a markscheme to this one though.

I did the test, and I really want to know the markscheme for these questions, however I cannot find them, does anyone have them by any chance?

Prescribed subject 1: Peacemaking and peacekeeping : International relations 1919-1936

The following questions relate to the Abyssinian crisis of 1935-6

1. (a) What is the message of the cartoonist in source B?  (3 marks)

(b) What according to source A, was the significance of the League's response to Mussolini's invasion of Abyssinia? ( 2 marks)

What year is this paper from? If you provide the year or the code in the top left of the paper then I should be able to help. It usually looks something like this: M09/3/HISTX/BP1/ENG/TZ0/XX/T+