Help with psychology EE conclusion

LivingAndLearning

I'm having a bit of trouble grasping how my conclusion should be written. My EE is about the relationship between gender roles and the rejection of asexuality and with the exception of the conclusion and abstract, everything else is finished.

My main concern is how to format (for lack of a better word) the conclusion. I understand that I'm supposed to be answering the research question in full and putting it into context, but I'm not sure how to do it and make everything flow. I've looked at a few exemplars for guidance but nothing is clicking. If anyone could give me a few pointers, or has some sort of check list, or can direct me to a few resources that might be able to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

For the check list it would be best to refer back to the Psych EE Gude. Otherwise, my method of getting conclusions written is to let it sit for some time, say, a few days or even a week, and not to touch it at all. Then reread it, slowly and carefully, and conclusion should come to you - as in, what you wanted to say in the first place. :)

For the check list it would be best to refer back to the Psych EE Gude. Otherwise, my method of getting conclusions written is to let it sit for some time, say, a few days or even a week, and not to touch it at all. Then reread it, slowly and carefully, and conclusion should come to you - as in, what you wanted to say in the first place. :)

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I also love your quote, I was considering looking into the book it came from so I could get the full effect of it. Was it a good book?

• Like 1