CAS: reflections for every activity?

The way my school told us to do it was just write a reflection for each of the CAS learning outcomes, about a paragraph or so for each one - you don't need to write an essay. If you have pictures that can add to it, then go ahead and put them in, but you don't need to put them in if you don't have any or don't want to use them. And then we created a table at the end with 3 headings: Activity, Hours, and CAS and we filled in all our CAS activities, how many hours we spent and which part of CAS it counts for. Any activity which was 10+ hours, we had to get signed by our supervisor. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

Wow, I am so jealous! We have to write a diary about every activity we do - that is, every hour. I've got at least 50 pages... An awful thing to put us through, really  :( 

So, Yuki Kuran, that would depend on your school! Hopefully your coordinator is nicer than ours  ;)

• Like 1

Wow, I am so jealous! We have to write a diary about every activity we do - that is, every hour. I've got at least 50 pages... An awful thing to put us through, really  :(

So, Yuki Kuran, that would depend on your school! Hopefully your coordinator is nicer than ours  ;)

Wow :o That's way too much, our school told us that it shouldn't be more than 10 pages long, maximum!

• 9 months later...