Do you even CAS? Need some tips from the vets

DaMayneJr

Hi everybody

The CAS coordinator at my school is quiet vague to say the least and ironically enough, not much help when it comes to CAS.

I come here in search of advice. I'm in a dire need of a creativity project. I've always wanted to learn Photoshop and use it as a medium for some of my ideas and I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity, but I don't know how to go about making it into CAS. You know guys, the values, attitude, benefit to others... One thing that I've learned is that it's not about creativity itself, but about justifying it as the CAS idea of "creativity". It would be great if you guys had some tips or sharing your methods of going about it.

Regards and thanks in advance :)

It would be good if you could make something at the end of it. Like say a poster for a charity or a school event or something like that. Then you've got some evidence which will help you.

Also make sure you check it with your CAS Co-ordinator, so they can tell you whether it is/isn't an acceptable activity.