General Opinions/Advice

TheNikawi

Hey, after some research and gathering opinions, I think I have finally decided on my IB course for next year. Any opinions regarding my course selection or anything I should be aware about and would be gladly appreciated. Advice regarding IB would also be helpful. Thanks!

Courses:

Math HL

Computer Science HL

Economics HL

Physics SL

Mandarin SL

English Lang. & Lit. SL

Well, the first thing that came to my mind was that taking Math HL is very difficult but since you've decided on both Economics and Computer Science on HL as well, I'm assuming you're aiming for a profession involving these subjects on an advanced level. Therefor, I think you'll do good on your HLs (of course only if you're interested in these and extremely dedicated).

Your SLs shouldn't bring you much trouble either. Physics should be a piece of cake, at least math-wise, is you're taking Mathematics HL. 

With the subjects you've chosen on HL, you also need to consider the fact that they require from you a lot of dedication and hard-work. Likewise, you have to be good at organizing your work and time management. There will be a lot of material to revise constantly so you need to prepare for it.

Good luck with your IB!  :blowkiss:

• Like 1