IB EE TOPIC ,Phycology ?

I am wondering whether I should do my Extended essay on Psychology or not .

I  have never studied psychology before neither does my school offer it , so I couldnt find a Psychology teacher to supervise my essay. Plus , my form tutor said to me that doing psychology isnt a good idea while it is extremely difficult to get an A without doing the subject .

But I found Psychology is quite interesting ..... I even almost decided to do stuffs about Meditation or Dream .....

What should i do ?? is there anyone has such experience ? doing a topic that never studied before and get a good grade ? Please suggest -_-

Any input would be appreciated !!!

No, don't do it. Our school always told us to stay away from doing an EE in a subject that we do not take, and that our best option would be to do it on one of our HL subjects that we take, because that way you will have background knowledge from your course to help you get started on your essay. Another reason to stay away is that you don't have a psychology teacher to supervise your essay, so there is no one to actually give you proper advice and to help you along the way.

No, don't do it. Our school always told us to stay away from doing an EE in a subject that we do not take, and that our best option would be to do it on one of our HL subjects that we take, because that way you will have background knowledge from your course to help you get started on your essay. Another reason to stay away is that you don't have a psychology teacher to supervise your essay, so there is no one to actually give you proper advice and to help you along the way.

ok....... thxxxx !!!!!