Kicked out of IB MYP?

dewanalam55

Now before I begin, this is a long story so I will not be telling all of it. So last week I have been called to the IB coordinators office for making a joke bomb threat. She said that Im suspended from school for 10 days until a meeting from the County Board is held to determine if I stay in the IB MYP program or get kicked out. Now my question is that if I get kicked out (I'm in 8th grade), will I be able to get back into IB the following year? A fast response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Why on earth would you do that? :blink:

Anyway, the decision as to whether you'd be allowed back to your school, to study IB or any of those things is entirely up to whoever is in charge at the school. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see. There's no IB related reason why you couldn't do the IB, but obviously other reasons will have a big impact on what happens to you.

• Like 4

Why on earth would you do that? :blink:

Anyway, the decision as to whether you'd be allowed back to your school, to study IB or any of those things is entirely up to whoever is in charge at the school. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see. There's no IB related reason why you couldn't do the IB, but obviously other reasons will have a big impact on what happens to you.

Now the response to your first question, it was a joke that I played on my friend but he got confused and reported it to the school...long story short.

But my question is that if I get kicked out of IB, will I be able to get back into it next year??

Now the response to your first question, it was a joke that I played on my friend but he got confused and reported it to the school...long story short.

But my question is that if I get kicked out of IB, will I be able to get back into it next year??

And the answer is, it's up to the discretion of the school offering the IB programme as to whether you would or not. There is no reason why the IB itself would prevent you from taking IB subjects. However if your school decides it doesn't want to let you do it, they are within their rights to do that. So short of being a member of the administration at your school, none of us here can really answer your question.

I hope it works out for you.

• Like 1

And the answer is, it's up to the discretion of the school offering the IB programme as to whether you would or not. There is no reason why the IB itself would prevent you from taking IB subjects. However if your school decides it doesn't want to let you do it, they are within their rights to do that. So short of being a member of the administration at your school, none of us here can really answer your question.

I hope it works out for you.

Ok thank you.