Need help with CAS ideas?

I already know what I'm doing for each category. For Creativity, I'm taking an art class, for Action, I'm going to the gym on a weekly basis and for Service, I'm in this volunteer club and I volunteer for other things whenever I can. The problem is that one of my activities has to involve two of the three CAS categories. Any ideas? Thanks!

* Since you're taking an art class, you could make your own things, like paint christmas decorations, and then sell them and donate the money to an organization - that would give you both Service and Creativity
* If you're pretty good at gym things, you could do a project like training people in the gym. A friend of mine did that: he met up with some people once a week in the gym and 'coached' us. I think that was fairly easy and fun hours - Action and Service

• 1 month later...

Teaching one of your classmates, with your teachers agreement, in a different sense (if you're going to teach physics, teach him/her the topic "uncertainity" by the use of spreadsheet softwares (Excel), charts and images to describe this topic). This can be considered as both creativity, and service (you're helping your teacher).

++Plus you can get a TEACHER ASSITANT CERTIFICATE from your school... :)

• Like 1