EE in Economics (Micro) topics

Hey,

Deadline for choosing the extended essay topic is coming and I've got a huge problem with coming up with one. I am sure that I want to do it about microeconomics - market structure of some particular good/service supply in Warsaw (that's where I live - Warsaw, Poland). I have been also thinking about something like 'Do .... employ proce discrimintaion?' but that question probably has so many factors to consider that it is easy to make a serious error omitting some. Now, knowing that I will go something along the line 'How do the .... fit in the model of (one of the four market structures)?' or 'To what extent does the... supply in Warsaw fit into the ... model structure?, I would like to seek your help because I don't really have a slighhtest idea how to specify it. I don't know what particular brand, good or service to choose and I would be grateful if you gave me some suggestions of brands or market branches which may be applicable to my  econ EE. 

Edited by Nina Wieretiło

• 2 months later...