History EE

Nyahan123

A history EE usually follows the format of introduction > main arguments/body > counterarguments > conclusion, but you can structure it whichever way works best for you. You can sort of think of it like an essay that you would do in class, but much longer and much more in depth. OPVL can be its own section, but to me personally when I was doing mine I found that awkward, and would just do OPVL when it seems most appropriate. For example, when I was discussing a counterargument and brought in a big quote by Leon Trotsky, I evaluated the source afterwards to show that it was incredibly one-sided and left out several important points. You only really need to do an OPVL on your most important sources (the ones you quote from the most), and you should probably do an OPVL on any primary source you find. A few sentences to a small paragraph is fine for most OPVLs in an EE.

Your question overall seems fine, but it's a bit awkwardly worded. I'm also not sure what you mean by role, which you should state in your question.