What did you dream last night?

sushichan*-*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I didn't dream yesterday , at least i can't remember now. But I did dream of maths complex number twice. NIGHTMARE !!!!!! As well as my extended essay. HELL !!!! 

I had a dream the day before I had a chem lab due and it was nightmare-ish. I was already running on little sleep (my mistake, procrastination  :blush: ) and then I dreamed that the chem lab I had finished (a big part of our IA; a major lab) was wrong because I had to write it in vectors!! (We're doing vectors in math) And then I saw the time and it was an hour before we had to hand it in and I had spent hours on it. I woke up thinking vectors, it was surreal and pretty funny afterwards but the rate at which my heart was pounding when I woke up...crazy. :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few nights ago I dreamed about getting back to school after spring break (it's now the last week of break) and not having my personal project product done (they expect it at the beginning of the term), and my supervisor and teacher are just talking to me, telling me how screwed I am. They're normally very helpful, but now they've just given up on me, and I keep asking like "hey, you're usually very supportive, what's going on?" and they just keep telling me my product isn't done and I've failed personal project (even though we still have another month and a half before showcasing). At least now I'm accustomed to the worst case scenario.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M.Windt

I dreamed that someone cut of their arm in maths and i was screaming because it was bleeding over my work..

Guess that i care more about my work than some random person's arm.... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...