HELPP WITH TOPICC :"(

puffyhair

Hii guys i have to do my first draft of the internal assessment for friday and im not quite sure if my idea is okay.

I was thinking about doing something about the function of the hearts rate and compare it with other functions when i ate different foods like proteins or carbohydrates.

Any suggestions are accepted thank you very much !! :")

Hi

I have my first draft due this thursday and my IA topic was rejected so pls pls help me!!!!!

I dont know how to research and write the IA . I dont know where to start from

I have a topic in mind: Different methods to prove Goldbach conjecture

PLEASE HELP

Thanks 

I might have misinterpreted your idea, but I think its gonna be hard because 1. how r u going to get a reliable data? because there might be many other factors that affect the heart rate and 2. I don't think your heartbeat is going to differ that much on what you eat (maybe from drinking coffee or alcohol would be better) 

But the idea itself is quite interesting and if you can get some nice data it probably has lots of potential. I also think you need to "explore" something in math, e.g. a mathematical method.

Goodluck!

Edited by sushichan*-*

Our teacher always says that it is very risky to make an experiment ourselves. It is best if you find your data on the internet somewhere and you take it from there. Apart from that it sounds more like a biology experiment...Consult your teacher. If you really like this topic present it and if he doesn't like it, change it, no big deal!

I have to turn in 20% mine on Tuesday and I haven´t decided my topic yet :S

I think a pretty safe option is economics, you know you use sequences. Another interesting thing is to work populations, like use statistics, you can easily find data from the World Bank. You can have a problem like: "Predicting the spread of a disease"