Leo__

Okay so i have actually decided that i want to be doing food sciences, nutrition and stuff along with business. So as i said i took physics, so do u guys think i should change physics to biology, i know ill have to catch up but thats my own fault for being indecisive but what do u guys think?

Edited by Leo__

Okay so i have actually decided that i want to be doing food sciences, nutrition and stuff along with business. So as i said i took physics, so do u guys think i should change physics to biology, i know ill have to catch up but thats my own fault for being indecisive but what do u guys think?

I think that if you are a committed student and you really do catch up, there should be no problem if you change to biology. Also, i think biology will help you more with what you want to study in uni, if youre sure thats what you want to do.

• Like 1

Depending on where you're planning to go to university, you very well may need biology to get accepted to such courses. Therefore, I advise you to switch ASAP. You haven't missed out on much, my class has only covered the first topic so far (cell biology) which you can easily catch up with as biology is mainly memorization based.

• Like 1

Im planning to go to canada. Yea okay ill be talking to my coordinator tomorrow and lets hope everything goes well. I think my friends covered some of the second chapter too, do u think ill be able to catch up with that?

Canadian universities don't have stringent requirements but ofcourse biology would be more useful than physics. Yep you will, it's pretty simple so far. If you've done nutrition or organic chemistry before in your biology/chemistry classes then you'll already know most of the stuff.

• Like 1