History IA topic - can I do cultural history?

SaraTamer

So I have a history IA topic in mind that I'm interested in, but I'm not sure if it works or not.

I want to do it on the culture of Al Andalus (Islamic Spain 700-1500), and how it was a culture of tolerance and diversity. I was also thinking about relating it to architecture. So some of my idea for a research question were:

1. How significant was the contribution of the multiculture of Islamic Spain to the architecture monuments of that era?

2. What were the philosophical traditions resulting from coexistence in a multicultural Islamic Spain and what effect did this have on the architecture of that era?

or simply, What were the philosophical traditions resulting from coexistence in a multicultural Islamic Spain?

3. To what extent does the architecture in Al Andalus reflect ethnic pluralism, religious tolerance, cultural secularism? 
    or simply: to what extend was ethnic pluralism, religious tolerance and cultural secularism present in Al Andalus? 

I'm not sure however if this is good enough, because it doesn't have much of a back and forth argument, or is that okay?

Also is it too broad?

I was thinking maybe i can narrow it down to focusing on one monument of that era, like: to what extent does Alcazar reflect the multiculture of Al Andalus?