KQ For TOK presentation

Frazer

Hey guys, 

I have a practice TOK presentation coming up and I thought maybe someone could help me identify the weaknesses (if any) with my initial KQ? 

How can emotion and reason limit/affect our portrayal of taboo themes in society?

Thanks guys! :)  :dj:

Edited by Frazer

I like it! :) But I think 'affect' is the better verb. By the way, what are you talking about in your presentation? I'm not sure I understand what your KQ means, grammatically. Maybe 'the portrayal' instead of 'our'? If I understand it right.

I'm planning on including History, human sciences, natural sciences, ethics and possibly Indigenous and Religious systems, but I will probably need to cut that list down into a more specific set.

@supersonic, this is the issue i was having too! It doesn't look right for some reason   :question:

But basically this KQ will be looking at how emotion and reason can influence and limit our knowledge and views on common taboos

Nudity, marijuana, delicacies in different cultures (consumption of cat and dog etc.)

:guitar::headbang:

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Edited by Frazer