FOA suggestions?

It's very easy to do it on an advertisement. I did mine on the Turkish Airlines ad 'Selfie Shootout' so I think a visual ad is easier to analyze - you can look at certain visual effects (ex.using certain color motifs and how that affects the viewer psychologically), what music/sound they use during the ad etc. I did extremely well on my FOA, so honestly, I strongly recommend that you choose a video advertisement. But I guess any ad is pretty easy to analyze, regarding how well they persuade the audience to buy the good/service advertised and with what features they achieve this (being humor, celebrity endorsement or whatever)

Good luck!

I personally did the same learning outcome, but based mine on an antismoking campaign ad. I like supersonic (above) would strongly recommend doing your FOA on a video of some sort. I found it much easier to talk about and explain as there were tons of different devices and camera techniques among other things that was available. Plus, most of the people in my class who scored high did their FOA on a video ad. But then again its your choice, so hope you do well!

• Like 1