Sign in to follow this  

university help!

Hi, i need a help for my uni choices. Ive already taken the ib exam and just taking a gap year before but i need help which universities i could go with my current results. Didnt go swell for my ib, only got 25 and took sat last year which is like 1400 plus and 92 for toefl. With these results which US universities could i go? National or state or anything. Need help from you guys! Thanks :)

Hey thanks for the reply!

I want to study business and dont really have regional preference but somewhere in the east? Like new york? But doesnt really matter that much! :)

Then I would check out liberal arts colleges definitely :) 

US universities will care more about SAT scored and college essay than IB scores anyway!

There are a lot in NY/MA area, you can find a ton of info online to compare them!

Hope I helped :)

There will be a ton of information online, maybe look into Union College or something like that :D

I'm no expert, so I would look up liberal arts colleges east coast in google and then look through their requirements and stuff :)

If your SAT score is a problem, you can always retake it, the online prep courses and books are awesome! 

Liberal arts colleges DON'T offer business as a major, only economics. If you're looking to major in business then only apply to colleges that have a undergraduate business school.

This should help with your college search: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/find-colleges/how-to-find-your-college-fit/college-search-step-by-step

Edited by Pink97