I'm really stressed out?

ShootingStar16

Ok, so full IB has actually been pretty manageable for me but what's mostly making me stress out is this fallout I had with a friend of mine who I also liked. It all started last year. He was really good friends with this girl and he would tell me this girl talked crap about me behind my back. The next day, he would deny the things she's said. He told me she's done horrible things to him, but then deny that those things ever existed. He thinks she's a good person. I feel like she thinks I'm inferior compared to her and she thinks I am such an attention *****. It was right before my last final exam when he suddenly stopped replying and blocked me from chat. I got really mad and confronted him but he wouldn't tell me why. I just broke down and he and that girl didn't care. He's been telling my friends that he didn't reply cuz I spazzed at him which I did, but he blocked me from chat before I did that. He deleted me from fb and I also confronted him about that. He was like: I don't know what you're talking about. I showed him a screenshot of it and he was like: well I can't do anything about it. I was just like: ummm... He then blocked me and he still hasn't unblocked me to this day. I know I took him for granted and I really regret that, but I feel like I can't trust him because he always contradicts himself about what he says of his friend. He and that girl are in a fair amount of my IB classes and now I'm scared to approach him because those two went to the counsellor and he told her I was staring at him all the time and that I would try to talk to him but hesitate. Him telling the counsellor that made me feel so uncomfortable. Recently, his other friend blocked me on fb because I always talked about school and him. All I asked of her was for advice on the situation and what was for homework. When I talk about something else and try to be myself, she gives me really weird looks. How do I cope with those 3 because I really don't want to drop full IB just because of this? This whole situation is giving me so much emotional pain. Sorry for the really long rant. 

Edited by ShootingStar16

Wow, it seems you are going through a really rough phase. As a guy, I can tell you that your friend seems to be a number one turd head. I'm sorry but that's what it seems to be. Any guy who ditches his friends just to be with a girl (and I think he has a crush on her or something) is not worthy of friendship. His callousness towards you tells me that he thinks he is being cool by acting all cold and that his new friend will like him more. The other thing I think you should do is find a counsellor or a trusted adult (your parents, grandparents anyone you trust) and explain the whole situation to them. They should be able to help you get over your emotional stress. If you just can't stop thinking about his behaviour, I suggest finding a hobby or something that can take your mind of things. And don't let this break you as a person. You are who you are, and the world should love for it,or stuff their head up their butt. That's a pretty good philosophy that I follow.

Hope this helps,

Keep your head up, It will get better :)

Edited by King112
  • Like 5

Now I found out that my 'friend' kind of hates me. Oh and he's been friends with that girl for a really long time. When I see them happy together it really hurts. He told me he didn't like anyone, but I have a slight feeling that he's lying. I look back at my old messages with him and that makes me upset. I feel like I can't talk to anyone about this because those two brought the issue to the school counsellor and I feel like the school counsellor was siding with them. The girl and I used to be good friends, but then she did some crappy things so I stopped talking to her. She told the constable on me and one night I was crying and she was like to my 'friend': I hope she got arrested. Don't even try to help her because she won't be grateful. I sometimes feel like changing schools because of them. He used to be my friend. I want to go back to the past. I feel like people like her a lot more than me and that's no surprise. 

Hey, look, I know it is hard, but you cant let them beat you. You are great person, and anyone who cant see that is a waste of your time. I suggest you try and find new friends. Its hard, i know, but as a super geek I can tell you that people act like jerks, but if you show them that you can be happy without them, they shut up and settle down pretty quick. Don't EVER give in to **** like this. Go to a counsellor outside, if you think the one in your school biased.

Keep your head up.

PS: I didn't understand what you meant by the constable and her getting arrested, but maybe thats just me.

Edited by King112
  • Like 1

Move on and be the better person. If you obsess over people who've done horrible things to you and treated you badly, you'll just end up making yourself miserable and have a bitter experience. If you can let it go and just ignore those people instead of constantly fretting about them and how they make you feel, you'll be much happier :yes:

• Like 1

oh and one more thing.... when we were friends, she gave me a phone she didn't use anymore, but she also talked crap about me during that time. I sometimes feel like I sold my soul to her because of that phone and that I should be more grateful..... One of my friends told me that I can always sit next to her in English if they bother me so much and told me to not care what they think.

Edited by ShootingStar16