Sign in to follow this  

Tips for Digital Technology - Option C *Particularly for Amplifiers*

So my teacher sucks and has basically taught us no option. I chose to teach myself the option Digital Technology, I've already learned most (if not all) the concepts the only thing I sort of struggle on is the Amplifier circuit analysis, I don't seem to find any good resources, books etc. Any tips on analysing amplifiers or maybe some resources, books, notes, videos etc. would be really appreciated :D

So my teacher sucks and has basically taught us no option. I chose to teach myself the option Digital Technology, I've already learned most (if not all) the concepts the only thing I sort of struggle on is the Amplifier circuit analysis, I don't seem to find any good resources, books etc. Any tips on analysing amplifiers or maybe some resources, books, notes, videos etc. would be really appreciated :D

Since I didn't do this option myself, i don't think i can be much of a help for you. However, the Tsokos book is a really good IB physics textbook for both HL and SL. And from my personal experience, the book covers the options really well. You may want to take a look at it if you haven't already.

Khan Academy is also pretty good in terms of video resources. A quick look at google should give you exactly your need :) Good luck with your exams!