Searching for Job in Dubai

Sandy Michael

I'm a US citizen searching for job in Dubai. I've done ma schooling in US and later i did my diploma in engineering. when i came to UAE, i joined a retail store and continued my education. Due to tough schedule, I preferred an online education and completed my education. 

nowadays, I'm looking for a firm offering job in the field of engineering as it is my core area. please help me, i realy need thiss!

Hello sandy 

I am not sure if this is really the best forum to get a job or even get some advice for a job in Dubai. 

No doubt we are backed by an intellectual community right here but most of the members have not even finished their IB diploma yet meaning that most of us are not yet experienced in finding professional jobs. I would maybe suggest that you enter some forums specific to Dubai and you might even be able to find a forum about engineering in the UAE due to the vast amounts of construction work that has been done there over the past years. If thats not an option i would start to look from platform that offer jobs this might help you to get an insight into the circumstances of the job market in Dubai and also allow you to make some first connections

I am sure you will succeed with your search because Dubai is a flourishing city for an engineer in particular :)

Wish you the best of luck with fulfilling your future goals

• Like 2

hi sandy i am an indian. i have been living in dubai for the past 15 years and according to whati know there is lot of politics in engineering jobs coz the local people the arabs do mostly engineering and they have an advantage over you you might try to apply for the indian real estates rather than arab local ones.

i hope it helped you

Edited by Anachi75
  • Like 3

I'm a US citizen searching for job in Dubai. I've done ma schooling in US and later i did my diploma in engineering. when i came to UAE, i joined a retail store and continued my education. Due to tough schedule, I preferred an online education and completed my education. 

nowadays, I'm looking for a firm offering job in the field of engineering as it is my core area. please help me, i realy need thiss!

I've been living in Dubai for the past 17 years and a half. Do you have any friends currently living here?