Sign in to follow this  

Nov 14 Biology SL Paper 1 + Paper 2

So everyone...how did you find it? Personally, I thought it was fairly kind except for the weird multiple choice question on the large intestine and the paper 2 question with the component outside the cell. Also, what was up with all the ecology questions? 

I thought the paper was okay, actually! And by some stroke of luck, I remembered the extracellular matrix, although yeah, that was a little bit mean lol.

And there were a lot of ecology questions, kind weird.

Paper 1 was pretty straightforward.

Paper 2, Part B had me scared until I saw that option with drawing E. Coli :shifty: , but I still couldn't remember much on AIDS to back that choice up afterwards.

Paper 1 was good, I found it similar to the May 2014 exam (they even used the same picture of the food chain). However, I think the large intestine question and the one about the medulla and the pacemaker were kinda weird. Paper 2 was easy, I just got confused with the Section B question about the barriers to infection because I talked about lymphocytes and antigens :confused:. On Section A, I couldn't believe there were so much ecology questions! I was so happy because it was the last topic I revised so all the information I had was fresh. I hope you all get good grades. :D