Could you help me?... I have some questions...

Brunsi

Hello ib-survivors.

I have a sort of problem, I was doing my EE in Maths, but suddenly my school told me that my topic might be offensive for the IBO people; so, I had to change it. Now I'm thinking about doing it in Spanish A (literature), and I have the following questions.

Should I choose only books from the spanish literature or I can take others like Hamlet?

When is the official deadline to present the EE to the IBO? (I'm taking exams on May 2015)

Thanks a lot.

Brunsi.

Edited by Brunsi

I believe the official deadline is March 15th, but most if not all schools have their own (much) earlier internal deadlines.
As for the spanish question, I would assume they should be originally written in Spanish, but I am not sure at all. :)

Hello ib-survivors.

I have a sort of problem, I was doing my EE in Maths, but suddenly my school told me that my topic might be offensive for the IBO people; so, I had to change it. Now I'm thinking about doing it in Spanish A (literature), and I have the following questions.

Should I choose only books from the spanish literature or I can take others like Hamlet?

When is the official deadline to present the EE to the IBO? (I'm taking exams on May 2015)

Thanks a lot.

Brunsi.

Why was it offensive? :o

Well, one of the books have to be originally written in Spanish, but if you're comparing books, then one can be translated from another language. 

• Like 1

Hello ib-survivors.

Thanks a lot.

Brunsi.

Why was it offensive? :o

Well, one of the books have to be originally written in Spanish, but if you're comparing books, then one can be translated from another language. 

THANKS A LOT !!!!

• 1 month later...