Business Management (SL) Difficulty Level

Hi guys,

I want to switch to Business Management SL from Music SL. I'm really not coping well with music SL. School has started for 3 months, do you guys think I can catch up if I switch to business management now? I want to eventually be getting at least a 6/7 in this subject. 

I'm pretty good at reading and writing well in English, but how difficult would it be switching to business and management?

Thanks so much in advance!

-Struggling IB student

Hi,

You should definetely go for it if you are willing to get at least 6/7 ! It is very achievable and probably one the most easiest subject that you can take. My business class has started 1 year later so I had only one year in business to study my bam exams but still it wasn't that much problem for me. Thus, 3 months is not even a minor problem for business SL class. I hope that helps.

Good luck

Edited by ysfcll

It's totally manageable. I take B&M SL and it's like a breeze for me. Seriously. I also took Business Studies for my IGCSE so basically most of the topics are just repetition. Even my friends usually doze off in class because they know they can learn by themselves.

You've missed 3 months and you can easily cover it in like one month by reading books and asking your friends who have taken the course for 3 months. I think your IA haven't started too, so you can relax for this course. The best thing is you can write well in English so that should be an advantage in writing B&M papers. Good luck! :king: