Relationships in IB Year 2

Baller97

Hey guys, so I'm in IB Year 2 (grade 12) and I'm really interested in this girl who's in grade 10. The thing is, I only have around 6 months and a half till I'm done with IB and go off for university in the UK. I'm interested in her but don't know what to do... any suggestions?

Focus on your exams, they're coming soon. New relationships do to your IB prospects what the asteroid did to the earth millions of years ago. 

If you must, let her know it's something very casual, and keep it that way. 

Hey guys, so I'm in IB Year 2 (grade 12) and I'm really interested in this girl who's in grade 10. The thing is, I only have around 6 months and a half till I'm done with IB and go off for university in the UK. I'm interested in her but don't know what to do... any suggestions?

Focus on your exams, they're coming soon. New relationships do to your IB prospects what the asteroid did to the earth millions of years ago. 

If you must, let her know it's something very casual, and keep it that way. 

Thanks for the advice but I don't think she'll like it if we stay just as friends.. Sorry but I'm just so confused :(

This isn't a game. It's a matter of success and failure, take it seriously. What good will 6 months of a pointless relationship do, especially if you know that it's going to end in the end? 

I want you to pay heed to the following words:

"I always had this idea that you should never give up a happy middle in the hopes of a happy ending, because there is no such thing as a happy ending. Do you know what I mean? There is so much to lose.†

― John Green, Let It Snow

You might argue that you aren't happy in this so-called 'middle' but it's way better than you'll ever be at the end of THE END. 

I hope and pray that you somehow understand the points I made in my rant.
  • Like 1