Sign in to follow this  

Coming up with a research question for history ia?

Hi everyone! I'm currently in the process of choosing a topic for my history ia. I want to talk about the Cold War, specifically the Korean War, but I'm having a hard time choosing a research question that relates to it. I was thinking something along the lines of "To what extent did the battle of Incheon affect the outcome of the Korean War?" But I fear that it may be too broad. Any ideas or tips in coming up with a research question would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Edited by Layla72

Well, I did "To what extent did opposition in the US contribute to the American loss in the Vietnam War" or something along those lines, and your question is more or less the same. Should be okay! ^_^ I did have to cut a lot of words, but I usually have to do that, so that may have more to do with me than the topic ;) 

Well, I did "To what extent did opposition in the US contribute to the American loss in the Vietnam War" or something along those lines, and your question is more or less the same. Should be okay! ^_^ I did have to cut a lot of words, but I usually have to do that, so that may have more to do with me than the topic ;)

Great, thank you very much for your input!!  :)