A good title for my lab report ?

iluvri

Hi

For my Biology IA Lab report i did the pill bug expiration with two debris dishes. I used two different yellow and blue light. I cant come up with a good research question. 

My last one was  Research Question:

Between the light rays of blue and yellow, what is the pill bug favorite light color according to their living needs.

In this lab we had to record the number of pill bugs present in each dish every 30 second and see which side do they prefer. They usually want danker sides and hate light and heat in general because light damages their breathing systems.

Edited by iluvri

You don't have to come up with anything fancy for a lab report title. Oftentimes something like "The effect of ______ on ______" is fine.

As for the second question, it will be graded by your teacher initially. Some (or all) of your class's IAs will be sent off to the IB to be moderated (checked to make sure your teacher's grading was fair/accurate), and then you will get a new grade after moderation that may be the same as it was, higher than before, or lower than before.