How do I score well in Physics?

Pritish Kumar

Your teacher probably uses past exam questions. I recommend you to solve all of them) However, keep in mind that it won't work out in the final IB exam. If you prepare but score low or moderate, then probably you lack some logical thinking skills=\ 
ps. I'm 15 too and this is not something special.

• Like 1

Hi, I take Physics HL and Chem HL and i think the key to do well in physics is to understand the concept well and just keep practicing. Physics requires less memorisation than bio apart from equations but it's time consuming to REALLY understand the concept. Some people think that just because they can apply it to past questions or questions from text book, they'll do well in the exams. So practice from past papers until you get the trend :D

It is all about practice . Do lots and lots of past paper questions and don't just feel contented with understanding the concept, but try to use it in the real life maybe....

I knew it from my peers , who are struggling with IB physics HL as well.

It is good that you are 15 year old :) but just don't use it as an excuse .... I know some people think they are in a disadvantage just because they are younger and not work hard . It is not helping at all....... Those people almost fail the IB by the way.... not to scare you but just remember to put your effort in the subject. 

All the best.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...