Sign in to follow this  

UAC

ok guys

because I am really tardy, I've just paid for my UAC application fee; the only problem is that it hasn't came through

so just wondering, should I be panicking right now because it hasn't came through? or because I'm supposed to pay more than $29 because i paid on a later date?

i'm freaking out a bit, and I've paid like 3 mins ago

This page http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/ says it costs $173 for 2014 year 12s until midnight tonight. The cost is usually more after a certain date.

I know for Victoria after the end of August/early September the cost increases, it could be similar for NSW and ACT.

Hope everything works out for you!

I'm getting contradictory signals from UAC, because I sent my applications in before 30th September, but i didn't pay back then. My first and final invoice that i had to pay $29...

Ah okay, maybe try contacting UAC or if there is a person in charge of careers and university applications at your school you could contact.

Thanks khimberleigh; UAC got my payment and i can now stop panicking