Further Mathematics Higher Level textbooks

Felipe Doria

Im getting the Haese and Harris bundle for it first. I heard that the explanation H&H uses are quite easy to understand so probably they are like my basic books then I'll use ebooks I found on the net for further knowledge. BTW, are you in the FM HL whatsapp group already? :D do join us!

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I haven't really started on the options yet so I can't comment on the books. I personally have the Pearson Baccalaureate ones. My school library has the Cambridge options but as I haven't started, I couldn't comment on their quality, yet :( I'm planning to use Pearson and H&H for FM HL self studying

• Like 1

I've used the Cambridge book for my HL math core option, but the book contains all four options. And the amazing thing about the book is that 
effectively explains and goes through examples of challenging concepts from all four of the options ( i tried the other ones just for fun lol) it also has questions that are similar if not harder than the exam questions. 

Since you can't buy the cambridge book on Amazon for just the four options(i.e. you have to pay for the full core+options), I can sell it to you instead for the options
PM me if interested please