Obama or McCain?

Abu

Obama or McCain?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Obama or McCain?

• Obama
    • McCain

Again, I think we're screwed either way and should all vote for the Green Party. That way everyone wins.

Just kidding. -_-

In all honesty, I wish we had better candidates...it's kind of BS right now. I'm going to be laughing my butt off at the VP Debate tomorrow night because Palin has been doing nothing but making a fool of herself and now everyone will see that...unless she has a script written for her!

I'll go with Obama. Might be assassinated, but he's younger and more forceful.

I support Obama but I don't believe in Universal Health care. Not only does it raise taxes to an outrageous amount, it is not a great system of health care. I could need heart surgery and some one else could just have the flu and they would treat that person first. The system is terrible and it does not seem to be working to good for everyone. Even though there are people om America that do not have health insurance, Hospitals are not allowed to turn them away. There are even some hospitals devoted to treating every one without healthcare. They treat them the same way as someone who has health insurance would be treated. In that case i believe that we should stick to the status quo

Yikes. Y-I-K-E-S. Universal health care does not mean that you would be denied heart surgery because someone has the flu. It means that someone without an insurance who needs heart surgery can get it.

Hospitals that treat people without health insurance? Yeah, there are some, but guess what? It's not enough. Demand exceeds the supply by a mile

Yikes. Y-I-K-E-S. Universal health care does not mean that you would be denied heart surgery because someone has the flu. It means that someone without an insurance who needs heart surgery can get it.

Hospitals that treat people without health insurance? Yeah, there are some, but guess what? It's not enough. Demand exceeds the supply by a mile

Not true take for instance Canada's healthcare, patience are put on the same waiting list and it does not matter whether you have the flu or need heart surgery as i mentioned earlier, you would still be on the same waiting list as everyone else so if that person with the flu was ahead of you to get treated you would either have to find some other private practice that would charge you an obscene amount of money to get surgery or you would have to wait until your turn shows up on the waiting list

America need CHANGE, someone who is open-minded, energetic, young but wise,

so

GO OBAMA!

Agreed.

Also, Obama is the only one so far (or at least that I know of) that doesn't believe that Muslims = Terrorist, and I have a feeling he would be ending the war on Iraq if he were to win. So go Obama! =P

P.S. If what I just said has been posted already then sorry, I didn't go through the posts and read.

Edited by Anonymouser

I support Obama. He is charismatic and young, and appeals to the international community. If he is elected i think it will do well to improve american international relations. in terms of policies however i don't see how different from mccain he really is except for his foreign policy (iraq war).

Obama is the best Candidate. So far his policy is very different from Mccain. Mccain wants less governmental control and obama wants more governmental control which is good. Because of the government had being controlling how mush the banks could lend and controlling the housin economy, this disaster we are in wouldn't have happend

Not true take for instance Canada's healthcare, patience are put on the same waiting list and it does not matter whether you have the flu or need heart surgery as i mentioned earlier, you would still be on the same waiting list as everyone else so if that person with the flu was ahead of you to get treated you would either have to find some other private practice that would charge you an obscene amount of money to get surgery or you would have to wait until your turn shows up on the waiting list

Well, I'll let you look at Canada. Meanwhile, I'll look at Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France or even Cuba! Look into it if you really think we don't know how to prioritize in Europe. You don't have to follow the bad example, do you now? By the way, right now the situation is that you have to pay an obscene amount of money to get surgery whether or not you're on the waiting list :coffee: .

Well, I'll let you look at Canada. Meanwhile, I'll look at Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France or even Cuba! Look into it if you really think we don't know how to prioritize in Europe. You don't have to follow the bad example, do you now? By the way, right now the situation is that you have to pay an obscene amount of money to get surgery whether or not you're on the waiting list :coffee: .

Well in most of those countries that you mentioned, income taxes are outrageous, the doctors make 1/3 of what the doctors in the united states makes. some of the countries that you mentioned health care system is not all that great we caneven look at france who is said to have the best healthcare system in the wirld, they still have major flaws in their health system and the doctors are switching more and more into private practice where they can charge their own fees

I would fully support Obama if I was American, or in America that is.

He's much better and much more educated than McCain..

in fact, Obama seems to be much more charismatic where as McCain seems to be more of an ugly bastard, i just cant look at him

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Steven Colbert should have been able to run, however Obama deserves to be President.

He has a lot of new and innovative ideas that our country could benefit from. I don't understand why everyone is looking to McCain for help with our economy, while he is partially responsible for the current problems. Obama may have less experience, but it is hard to have as much experience as a 72 year old man. Also, if McCain for some reason passes away while in office, Palin will be the President... That would be HORRIBLE! At least Biden is fully capable of leading the country if Obama passes away during his presidency.

If it isn't obvious, if I could vote, I would vote for Obama.

Again, I think we're screwed either way and should all vote for the Green Party. That way everyone wins.

Just kidding. <_<

In all honesty, I wish we had better candidates...it's kind of BS right now. I'm going to be laughing my butt off at the VP Debate tomorrow night because Palin has been doing nothing but making a fool of herself and now everyone will see that...unless she has a script written for her!

I'll go with Obama. Might be assassinated, but he's younger and more forceful.

I agree, let's all vote Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

And yeah we should just get a whole new set of candidates, but since we can't, we might as well vote for the lesser of the evils.