Looking for Study Buddies/Tutors/Challengers

patrick.pineda

With exams coming up (May date), Id like to really drill myself in the upcoming months and study with people with the same boat! I know that I always have my IB family locally to help challenge me but being with the same group of individuals for four years, Iv gotten accustomed to their study habits and it would be nice to study with a different batch for a change!

Currently taking

ITGS HL
Music SL
English HL
Spanish HL
TOK
Chemistry (The bane of my existence) 

It would be great to study with different people and perhaps learn different tricks or methods to learning the same concepts. In badly need of a tutor in chemistry however, that class is dragging me to the depths of hell. 

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the right tutor or teacher especially when it comes to searching one in a distance land. In such a situation enrolling for distance education requires extensive search as well as time consumption. However, there are many resources that allow students to get enrolled in distance education in different places around the Gulf region especially in Qatar.