I need help choosing a topic for my EE

Shisui Uchiha

I narrowed down the choices for my topic to 2. its IB sports health exercise Science and IB History. I felt those 2 topics had the most to write about so i can reach the 4000 words. i need help from someone that has already done there EE, and tell me which one in your opinion you think i could have more to talk about when i write about it. i dont mind other topics but id prefer between these 2.

Well I'm doing mine on psychology and i presume your first option is on psychology and your second is on history. From what I know and have been told, history is far easier to get a good grade in than in psychology for EE, especially if your choosing sport psychology for a psychology EE. 

Although, I would say go with your gut feeling, it really depends on which you find easiest however, I would recommend doing the history.

History EEs are usually quite good to do. If you go about them correctly you can score pretty highly. They had a good reputation at my school if you wanted a high EE grade, but obviously you need to really concentrate on style and approach to nail it.

I think the main issue is that it's not so much the subject area you pick as the topic you do within it which will say if it's going to be good or a failure. Perhaps think about what kinds of topics you'd like to do within the subject areas you've named and see what you come up with.

Also, bear in mind your supervisor. A good supervisor can really help.