Sign in to follow this  

Paper 1 - English A HL

Hey!

I have received back my Paper 1 with mark and comments! As for my teacher not being able to explain my "grammar" mistakes due to lack of time, I want someone who is native in English, has English A HL (receiving good marks), to go through my Paper 1 and tell me what the grammar mistakes are. I can only understand couple of my mistakes, and I seek to improve my grammar for my next assignment in English. 

The attached Paper 1 will be sent over PM.

Have a nice weekend, folks! :clap:

I would have offered but mechnight has beaten me to it :P Offer is still open if you need anything extra.

WOW! Thank you guys! I though my forum went dead, but I will send to both of you, because of Sandwich's eager request. ;)

• Like 1

Hi there, I know it may be a little too late (haha), but I'm willing to give feedback on your writing too!
Very fluent speaker attaining high grades in English A: Literature HL.

Hi there, I know it may be a little too late (haha), but I'm willing to give feedback on your writing too!

Then you too, Abdullah! :-) How do I attach a document over PM. (sorry new to IBsurvival) :surrender:

Then you too, Abdullah! :-) How do I attach a document over PM. (sorry new to IBsurvival) :surrender:

I'm not quite sure myself, actually.... haha! :P 

I'll figure out!

I'll figure out!

Okay, I got it! Will feedback to you soon. :)

• Like 1