Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShootingStar16

Hardest IB subjects?

41 posts in this topic

My subjects are relatively easy compared to what my friends are doing. But maybe Chem SL.

IB Chemistry HL. That's what Satan would look like if he were a subject. -.- 

Contrary to popular belief, math and physics HLs are fine. Especially if you practice. 

And, don't even attempt to mug all the Bio details in one night. Won't work.  

2 people like this

I am doing maths HL and bio HL , these are fine. but economics is actually the hardest for me, doesn't make much sense ........ 

I think that Chem Sl is easy but writing good essays for History HL is hardcore!

Edited by Luleline

Physics HL and Chemistry HL, its tough if you dont study regulary. Plus Chemistry has a ton of topics to memorize...

Edited by Kev Konikkara

character based language b's like Japanese or maybe Chinese because there are so many characters to learn  :eek:

researching for WA killed me with jap because I couldn't read a thing :@

Math HL and Physics HL are nothing compared to Chemistry HL ... It's the hardest by far

Many people have said math, physics and chem SL :/ is there something that makes them harder than their HL versions?

I guess its up to each person's interests and talents thou.

Edited by Emilia1320
1 person likes this

I could say that Physics HL and Maths HL is a tough combo with Chemistry SL of course! Well, I personally don't  think that they are extremely hard, I mean they are fine if you study for them regularly but hey we're the kings/queens of procrastination aren't we? :D

German HL is being tough on me, simply because no matter what I write it either is not enough for the teacher or not good enough.. languages are always tricky because it seems to depend on the mood of the teacher and if they like your style of writing.

Physics HL is Satanic. I do Math HL and it's not that bad if you practice enough but the questions the IB asks you for Physics are hellish.

I heard that alot of the Chemistry HL course was moved down to the SL course for the ones taking exams in 2016 and onwards

Physics HL is Satanic. I do Math HL and it's not that bad if you practice enough but the questions the IB asks you for Physics are hellish.

totally agree!