WT1 - Urgent help, gracias!

Hey ladybugs!

I have a rationale due soon, and the thing is that my teacher didn't thoroughly explain even what a WT1 is. 

Based on, what I "learned" and read off the internet, I chose to analyze Obamas inaugural speech in 2008.

My question is that do I have to write a response to the speech as a republican, or imitate obamas way of doing speeches? Oh, and one more thing, should I do an opinionated article instead? Or is my speech good? :dontgetit:

A WT can be written in any form. Just pick a stand, and dont deviate. Also, use appropriate language for your speech. So dont be like "you are crazy ****ers who need to be shot". Be more like " I feel that the recent actions of XYZ are not appropriate and he/she deserves severe punishment".

And by the way, a rationale is explaining your WT. Talk about what it is, where it will be published, devices and effect on audience etc etc. I think exact guidelines for word count can be found on google, but its somewhere between 250-300 words. In the rationale you first mention what the WT is, then you say which device is used. Then you go Device, example, Explanation, effect on audience (DEEE is a useful abbreviation).

Thats about all i can think of. As for choosing a format, i figure you should go with whats best for you. if you are great at writing speeches, go for it, if columns are your thing, take that alley. Play to your strengths here.

Hope this gave you some clarity. Ill keep editing as i get ideas.

Sure, it definitely is! I assume this is  a creative WT, in that case its your imagination thats sets the boundary. Just make sure that the WT is creative (though I think it should be from what you said earlier). Bear in mind though, you have adjust your writing style a bit to fit thw character.I dont mean you become a president, but just a general idea of tone, mood diction etc.  you can be who ever you want. Write it out and and hand it in. 

Hope this helps

Sure, it definitely is! I assume this is  a creative WT, in that case its your imagination thats sets the boundary. Just make sure that the WT is creative (though I think it should be from what you said earlier). Bear in mind though, you have adjust your writing style a bit to fit thw character.I dont mean you become a president, but just a general idea of tone, mood diction etc.  you can be who ever you want. Write it out and and hand it in. 

Hope this helps

Awesome! Thanks you for your much appreciated help! :blowkiss: