Help with reviewing chemistry EE

behaaa

So I have decided to do my extended essay in chemistry. The research question I have so far is: "How does oleic acid concentration vary in 5 different brands of olive oil." I am planning to do this using acid-base titration. After reviewing some of the chemistry EE exemplars, I feel that my ee is going to be too simple, and I won't be able to cover it in 4000 words. Mostly because there is no great difference between the different olive oil brands, and its quite difficult to find out the type of olive used in the making of the olive oil. So I was wondering if you have any thoughts on this, or any suggestions on how I may improve my EE.

I feel like this topic would be much better for an IA than for an EE. (I did something similar with hypochlorite ion concentrations in bleach products). Unless you take the idea of oleic acid further and compare it to other insaturated oils, determine something like iodine numbers for each and see how it affects the boiling points or somethig else (boiling point seems a little too simple, in my opinion). This is just an idea, take it from there :)