choosing subjects for IB

Hi, I'm on the verge of finishing my tenth. Now I'm gonna take IB so imquite confused which subject should I choose from sciences group. I don't like any science subject and that's the biggest problem.but I wanna do well at the end so what I need to know is which sciences is easiest in terms of getting a 7. I'm gonna take Sl and I don't want my career to be in science field.

So any suggestions which subject I should choose?

Thanks in advance☺

What do you like better? Physics or Biology? Chemistry or Computer Sciences?

You should have specified what field you want to enter, that way we could provide more relevant feedback. Just remember that you have to take 2 sciences (unless you're taking partial aka Course Certificate), at least at my school. 

You do not have to take two sciences. You are only required to take one.

Since you don't want to enter a science field, pick whichever science subject you've found easiest in the past. Biology is typically more memorization, and chemistry will require a little bit of problem solving in addition to memorizing some things. Physics will have a little bit more problem solving. None of these will require knowledge of advanced math. At SL no science is going to be particularly difficult or include a lot of really tough information, so it's really your call.

Does your school offer environmental systems and societies? It counts as a science subject. It's sort of a class for people who really don't like science or aren't planning on doing anything with it, and it's said to be very easy.