How do you feel about never getting invited to parties?

Dude, she is a girl friend, not a girlfriend. there's a difference. Plus, even if you guys were dating, you cannot control her. Third, if you like her, a party is not the only place to meet her. Factually, its likely you guys will make out or something, at max. But you 99% won't get a steady relation from a party.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but thats the truth man

• Like 2

As a rather younger member I must say that I don't really care about parties. My friends are going to parties and abuse toxic substances - perks of going to a private school I guess. I prefer to stay at home as I don't really enjoy being around people that have a negative IQ - plus this whole thing will probably have some bad consequences soon.

Be yourself, don't change for anyone. I did and it didn't turn out well.

Not getting invited to parties is really no big deal. Parties are really kind of like a dumb kind of fun, nothing worthwhile or interesting, just something to relieve stress. That being said, you don't have to have "negative IQ" to be a partygoer. Plenty of people in my class who are incredibly intelligent, with very high predicteds do occasionally go to parties and indulge. They know their limits. Partygoer=/=idiot.

• Like 2

I personally don't care about parties, not at all. I prefer doing something productive instead, or if I need to nullify my brain I usually play some games. My classmates go parties, and never invite me, but it's not a problem for any of us. They are good folks still, I have nothing against partying in general.

• 6 years later...