Russia's interpretation of Sarah Palin

Abu

Sure it's not that serious but from Pravda: [url="http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/12-09-2008/106354-palindevil-0"]http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnist...54-palindevil-0[/url]

And a general article from the AU Herald: [url="http://story.australianherald.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/c08dd24cec417021/id/406134/cs/1/"]http://story.australianherald.com/index.ph...id/406134/cs/1/[/url]

Made my day :punish:

'know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska,' and 'the joke of American politics.' < highlight :)

You know McCain choose her just to get the woman voters back after Hillary endorsed Obama's campaign!

'Threatening Russia with a war is perhaps the most irresponsible thing anyone could do at this moment in time. Have you any idea what a nuclear holocaust is? Have you any notion of the power of Russia’s armed forces? Did you know that Russia has enough missiles to destroy any target anywhere on Earth in seconds?'

I agree with that, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong sarah! :P

[quote name='fahad' post='24958' date='Sep 21 2008, 02:17 PM']Did you know that Russia has enough missiles to destroy any target anywhere on Earth in seconds?'[/quote]
Did you know that the US has around 11,000 nuclear weapons?

Just to give you a little perspective at how insanely unnecessary that is, I am going to tell you about this little thing called a nuclear winter. Nuclear winter is essentially the end. It will occur when the dust and debris from the nuclear fallout will cloud the ozone layer and prevent sunlight from reaching earth. Without sunlight, plants will not survive, and as far as I know, the outlook for humans is rather dim without plants to provide oxygen. Nuclear winter will also occur after 3-5 bombs are dropped depending on their size. So basically, the fact that there are literally tens of thousands of nuclear weapons lying around is unnecessary, but I digress. The point is that yes, Russia does have the the ability to destroy any target on earth in seconds, but so does the US, and I don't think either country is going to be that stupid to just jump into a nuclear situation, but then again Russia's actions at re-claiming their 'detachable provinces' are quite worrying, but that's a whole new topic.

[quote name='fahad' post='24958' date='Sep 21 2008, 02:17 PM']You know McCain choose her just to get the woman voters back after Hillary endorsed Obama's campaign![/quote]
Yeah I'm pretty positive that he only reason that McCain picked her was because she was a woman. The fact that she is a strong speaker with strong, conservative beliefs and has actually rejuvenated the conservative base had nothing to do with it. I mean seriously the fact that she lives the conservative lifestyle she talks about pssht that makes her a complete joke.

I'm pretty sure that the only way the US has a chance at surviving is if Obama wins.

I'm really hoping you caught on to the sarcasm.

[quote name='fahad' post='24958' date='Sep 21 2008, 02:17 PM']don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong[/quote]

[quote]Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics[/quote]
:) :) :P

[quote]So next time suppose you keep your mouth shut and while you’re at it, make sure the members of your family keep their legs shut too.[/quote]

[quote]Sarah Palin, hockey mum? Holier than thou hypocrite is nothing but a war monger and money grabber. She and her family, including her kids,charge expenses for everything,including homestays. The taxpayers are paying for that? Money wasted.[/quote]
That made my day.

[quote name='flsweetheart422' post='25022' date='Sep 22 2008, 05:39 AM']Did you know that the US has around 11,000 nuclear weapons?

Yeah I'm pretty positive that he only reason that McCain picked her was because she was a woman. The fact that she is a strong speaker with strong, conservative beliefs and has actually rejuvenated the conservative base had nothing to do with it. I mean seriously the fact that she lives the conservative lifestyle she talks about pssht that makes her a complete joke.

I'm pretty sure that the only way the US has a chance at surviving is if Obama wins.

I'm really hoping you caught on to the sarcasm.[/quote]
it's not about Obama winning, it's about having a left wing government! you see the left wing policies tend to concern themselves with their nations economy rather than going around bombing the world and acting all high and mighty. Which is why the Clinton government ended with a lot less debt than what Bush has sunk himself into. If you don't want your economy to collapse, which it has already, you need government intervention in the private sector (some aspect at least) which is what the right wing government in the states ended up having to do anyway! what the right wing government concerns itself with is benefitting itself. It tends to ignore the social problems of the country it runs (poverty, drugs, underage sex, teen pregnancy.. etc) and that is by decreasing taxes for the rich relatively with the middle class. It makes the rich richer and the poor poorer, and when the poor is sinking in mud, it uses their money to save the rich from going to that levelt as well. For example: Fary May and freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers, and what else crashed today? I forgot but they used 70 billion dollars from taxes to save it :P

so really when Obama talks about change, this is the little change that's going to make the biggest difference in the economy in the long run.

Oh and the only strength in Palin's speech is her tone of voice, and that's probably shouting to her kid in the soccer field so much.