how many of you guys watch anime

THEliberator

Death note is a good anime

I still think Kira should have won at the end. I understand the anime logic that the good guys have to win at the end, but isn't Kira the "good guy" though?

This is questionable.What Yagami light did was good according to him, but he was ruthlessly killing all criminals. This would be considered evil in itself. 

Good point, and he doesn't really know if any of the criminals were in fact innocent or have repented for their crimes. However, all wars and conflicts have stopped because of Light, and as long as one doesn't commit any crimes or oppose him, one will not be killed by Kira. Thus, by killing hundreds of criminals, he is saving thousands of people from death by warfare. 

However, we need to remember one thing, that is: he is also a criminal. Yes, he is killing people this would make him equally deserving for the death penalty he executes on everyone. Still I like the character of Kira (Yagami light), the anime itself is a masterpiece. But my favorite character is Ryuk as he lost nothing in the end. 

• 2 weeks later...

To be exact, I've fully watched 10 separate anime (or rather, till where they stand now). And nearly all of them are considered good, if not great. (Some are true masterpieces.)

So... not sure if I'm answering your question, but I like anime. It's a fairly new interest of mine but I'm not obsessed or anything like that, I just watch stuff I know I'll like and if I don't like it then I don't bother watching it any further.

Some of the ones I've watched so far are (in no particular order):

-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood       -Death Note

-Attack on Titan                                    -Kuroko no Basuke

-Highschool of the Dead                       -Another

-Mirai Nikki                                            -Naruto

Actually, that's most of them.  :P  :lol:

Edited by Excalibre

me I'm a big fan, I've seen Dragonball z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Saint Seiya, Reborn, Shaman king, Fairy Tail Yugioh a little of Toriko, and Ruruoni Kenshin and have started Fullmetal alchemeist brotherhood 

Have fun with FMA: Brotherhood! It's going to be one hell of a ride on the *feels* train! It is nothing short of amazing, which is why it's rated as the Number 1 anime on myanimelist(dot)com. 

• 4 weeks later...

Me!!! I've watched: Durarara, Madoka, Shingeki (didn't like it much though), Psychopass, Psychopass 2, Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online II, Guilty Crown, Infinite Stratos, Infinite Stratos II, Mirai Nikki and Baccano (all time favorite!).

If anyone's watched Durarara the Dollars chatroom has been recreated here: http://drrrchat.com/ - look out for me! Username: Yuga.

Edited by Yugalarex

• 2 months later...

I hope my profile pic answers ur question (â—°u°â—)​ ã€

Animes I'm currently following:

Gintama

OP

Tokyo Ghoul (s1)

Mushishi

Natsume Yuujinchou 

I'm acutally binging alot on Gintama only atm, taking a break on OP since I have caught up too much with manga and would like to go back to just watching anime again :P

• 4 weeks later...

me I'm a big fan, I've seen Dragonball z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Saint Seiya, Reborn, Shaman king, Fairy Tail Yugioh a little of Toriko, and Ruruoni Kenshin and have started Fullmetal alchemeist brotherhood 

Have fun with FMA: Brotherhood! It's going to be one hell of a ride on the *feels* train! It is nothing short of amazing, which is why it's rated as the Number 1 anime on myanimelist(dot)com. 

Agreed! FMA: Brotherhood is definitely my favorite anime :) I started watching FMA but the ending was not as satisfying so I watched Brotherhood and it was honestly so amazing! I got all my friends onto anime from it :)

Did someone mention anime?!!!

For starters...

• Seraph of the End
  • Noragami
  • Death Note
  • Vampire Knight
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Sword Art Online
  • Magi
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Butler
  • Did I mention Seraph of the End?
  • Attack on Titan
  • Yu-Gi-Oh (the original series, not the new spin-offs)
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • D. Gray-man
  • InuYasha
  • Psycho-Pass (not yet finished)
  • The Devil is a Part-Timer?!
  • Bakuman
  • SERAPH OF THE END

I know I'm missing some.........

Edited by Azi Almonnaste

well, i see. Many watch anime, therefore I recommend you to watch " My teen romantic comedy SNAFU"

Oregairu was great. My top ten anime in order are:

1. Steins;Gate

2. End of Evangelion

3. Code Geass

4. Neon Genesis Evangelion

5. Gurren Lagann

6. Monster

7. Death Note

8. Anohana

9. Angel Beats

10. Evangelion 1.0

Edited by blackwaterpark

I've watched quite a few animes since I was in primary school. It all started when Cartoon Network started showing Naruto. I went online to catch up or speed watch a few and then I came across Bleach and Inuyasha and... haha it goes on and on from there ^^. One of the few memorable ones would be Tokyo Kushus and Shigatsu Kimi wa no Uso. I rewatched a few times when Kaori parted from Arima, it's pretty sad. I prefer mangas over animes now since I don't have time to stream them. It's a bit disappointing that most animes have became repetitive with some action-typical scenes and harem stuff like SAO, I really liked SAO in the beginning ><

I watched "Welcome to the NHK" and it absolutely blew my mind. I know its not one of the best ones out there (or well known one), but it's my favourite one because of the emotional ride. I'm watching Steins Gate for the second time right now and I've also watched Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Death Note.

I haven't been watching so much recently because year two lyf but I did watch Parasyte earlier this year, would recommend. In the second half of last year I got through FMA:B, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun, Akame Ga Kill and half of Death Note before you know who died and it got boring. In particular I watched all 148 episodes of Hunter x Hunter during the exam season including in the lead up to my anticipated maths exams. Probably wasn't my brightest moment but it's still my favourite anime of all time and I did still get a 7 so worked out I guess. Hahaha it was actually great study motivation; I'd be like to myself "ok you have to do a paper 2 and THEN you can watch HxH". That certainly got me moving.

Ok so since many of you are watching anime and are experienced in it, I have a question.

I'm a total newbie, know nothing about anime and what it's all about. I like sci fi and am not really into romantic type of movies etc.

I heard that something with "alchemist" in it is a very good anime but again, I know nothing about it.

Any recommendations for a beginner would be helpful. :)

• Like 1

Ok so since many of you are watching anime and are experienced in it, I have a question.

I'm a total newbie, know nothing about anime and what it's all about. I like sci fi and am not really into romantic type of movies etc.

I heard that something with "alchemist" in it is a very good anime but again, I know nothing about it.

Any recommendations for a beginner would be helpful. :)

Well, I don't watch anime too often, but there a couple I loved: (but never got around to finishing)

(a) Death note. Mystery, suspense and kick ass story.

(b) Attack on Titan: Blood, violence, little to no romance. general awesomeness

© Dragon Ball: Enough Said

(d) Pokemon: Everyone knows this.

Now stuff I've heard is good:

(a) Code Gieas: Or something along those lines. Mystery/action. But apparently has some nudity at times.

(b) Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood: Again, fantasy kinda thing.

(d) Naruto: Season 1 is awesome. Season 2 (or Shipuden) in my opinion sucks. All the awesome characters are underplayed.

So hope this helps, but since I'm not a huge anime fan, guess it probably wont.

Cheers,

King112

Fullmetal Alchemist is definitely the way to go! Both the original series and brotherhood.

I don't watch too much anime, but I do also like Death Note (let's pretend that they never actually finished the series though), Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, and I started watching Monster but IB..