Econ IA first draft ... .. confusion

So, I just summited  my econ IA first draft and I really dont know what to do next.....

According to my teacher, he told me not to use quote from the article. 

E.G, 'investors worried about the consequence of the falling oil price' , therefore, Investment on capital will decrease due to the low business confidence. 

I have 4 quotes in total as some youtube videos and website made by IB teachers recommend using quote to expand your argument and comment on it ( thus commentary ).  I am confused.

Also about abbreviation? is it allowed? my teacher said no and it is quite a waste of words. E.g expansionary monetary policy is in my IA for more than 10 times. so 30 words in total ......

SO i turn it into EMP but apparently it is not acceptable....

Confused..... 

Edited by Guest

Well, some abbreviations are allowed I guess. But the thing is, some markers count EMP as 3 words. So I don't recommend it. and my teacher said use quotes or you won't get more than a 4. If your lucky.

OMG, But my teacher hates quote and he said quotes will drag me down...... He is gonna be the one who marks the IA so do you think I should degrade my essay just to please my teacher?