Math HL IA

cassylays7

Hey guys, 

I have to choose a topic for my IA soon, and I was just wondering how "hard" does the topic have to be. Because I saw some topics like fractals and centroids, but not sure how to choose? Any advice would be helpful. 

math hl is not even hard. per say, i do dance hl and math hl further but dance hl is a more mekonikal subject and requires more skrillex. ask notch to let u do dance hl so u can do a hard IA subject liek me. i should b dux of ib but my math hl teecher holding me bak in 25/45 hell, i dersurve 46/45. gg

Hey guys, 

I have to choose a topic for my IA soon, and I was just wondering how "hard" does the topic have to be. Because I saw some topics like fractals and centroids, but not sure how to choose? Any advice would be helpful. 

Hi, it should be pretty hard. Thing is, since your in HL, i heard that you must go beyond the course. (I'm in SL, but friends say that). So I guess it depends on your mathematical ability really. If you can cope with it it should be fine.

So there's no real value I can give "hard", but I can tell you that you need to go beyond the scope of the case.

Hope this helps :)

King112

• Like 1

I'm planning on doing HL Math, and I would say do what you can handle. If you can handle the heavy duty mathematics, then shoot for it. If not, don't. Hell, if you can solve the Riemann hypothesis or one of the Millennium Challenge problems, do it. That'd make for one hell of an IA lol. 

• Like 1