Another cry for help (Read: e-word)

Brainer

So, I have exams in 2 weeks (Y1) wich will be a great deal of my predicted grade. Keeping on mind subjects that I have listed in my signature, will I be able to prepare even though I missed a lot of classes during the year? How much time do I need to spend studying and revising to get at least 35 score?

2 weeks? That is more than enough time if you don't procrastinate much. Keep in mind the tips I'm giving you are tailored towards my study methods and what works for me. 

1) Make notes (flashcards, list etc what ever works for you) for your subjects - get a list of topics from your teachers, print a copy of the syllabus and make notes on every point in the syllabus for the topics your exams will cover

2) Read over your notes and for maths do practice problems from the textbook

3) If you've got extra time do some past papers especially for biology and maths and write one or two practice commentaries for Bosnian

Have you caught up with the material you've missed? Have you written notes regularly throughout the year? If you haven't done any of those things then you might be in trouble. Make sure to ask some of your classmates about the material you missed - ask the teacher(s) for any handout they have given out, get notes etc. If you feel like you can't write all your notes in a week then you're probably better off just reading from the textbook and any handout your teachers have given you. But I seriously recommend you try writing your notes for each subject (do a subject a day to make it easier) as IMO it'll help you score higher. 

Good luck! :)

You still have lots of time to revise. For English, you probably can't do much other than review your vocab and looking at essays you wrote this year. For biology, I recommend flashcards or writing up a study guide. For history, flashcards are good as well and also look at old essays and the rubric. Know your historians and know how to include counterarguments to get a 7 on a history paper. For math studies, it's practice; do a bunch of questions from old exams and maybe some from your textbook. Idk with Bosnian and Peace and Conflict Studies though :/ 

Edited by ShootingStar16