Procedure on the day of exams?

freshfaced333

for students that have already taken the IB BIo exams, were there any special exam procedures you had to do? Did you have to fill out special things in your tests? My teacher says that he is going to go through what we have to do on the day of the exam, like special things we have to fill out on the test sheets and what not, and I am wondering if there really is special things we need to do, or can we just simply turn up and write our exams? I'm asking because if there is no special procedure, I would rather spend my time studying at home than going to school :P thanks!

• Like 1

Yeah, we had a workshop at our school for how the IB Biology exam works and studying tips...etc. Anyways, they're probably going to tell you about how to use the extra data booklets, filling out the candidate number, what the exam looks like, how you have to fill out multiple choice, write in question numbers when showing your work for said questions...etc.